Ahmed Ali Siddiqui
"Mr. Siddiqui holds a Bachelors & Masters degree in Business Administration from Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi with six gold medals. His areas of specialization include Islamic Finance & MIS.
He has over 14 years of rich Islamic banking experience and is being involved in pioneering work in the field of Islamic finance in Pakistan. His major areas of interest are Shariah Compliant product development, Sovereign Sukuk & deal structuring, development of innovative solutions for retail, corporate & consumer banking, formulation of policy guidelines, Islamic banking training, Shariah Audit, applicative research & Islamic financial advisory services.
- Challenges of Islamic banks in Courts. (Daily Dawn, Oct 17, 2016)
- A Case Study of Meezan Bank – Journal of the Institute of Bankers Pakistan Dec 2014
- Meezan Bank – A Role Model of Shariah Compliance for Islamic Banks – Islamic Finance Review UK (May 2014)
- Islamic Banking Synopsis - Journal of the Institute of Bankers Pakistan Sept 2013
- Successful launch of IIBR gives hopes for development of local benchmark in Pakistan –IFN news / The Finance Daily (Jan 2013)
- Country Feature – Islamic Banking in Pakistan Report 2012 (IFN News)
- Islamic Banking Industry – Growth Amid Challenges – The Financial Daily (Nov 16,2012)
- Islamic Banking Modes for Agriculture & Financing Facilities – The Financial Daily (Oct 12, 2012)
- Islamic Banking – A viable solution to Current Financial Crises (2009)
- Islamic Banking – Differences, Growth & Challenges (2008)
Senior Program Manager
Ms. Ahson holds a BBA (Hons.) and MBA degree from Institute of Business Administration. She brings with her 17 years of blended experience in corporate banking, Islamic finance consultancy and teaching various institutions of repute. She has completed her CFA level 2 and is currently working as Senior Program Manager for CEIF.
- Islamic finance: Diversity of Challenges
- Fintech's silent revolution
- Takaful: Potentials and Challenges
- Gaping HR gap in Islamic finance industry
- Islamic finance's foray into PMEX
- Slowdown in Sukuk issuances
- Insight: Balancing risk management and profitability
- Balancing Risk Management and Profitability
- Impact of Capital Adequacy requirements on Profitability of Islamic banks in Pakistan" co-authored by H. Jamal Zubairi, presented in Dubai at 5th Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC) 2016.
- Case Study on "Frist Asset Replacement of a Sovereign Sukuk" co-authored by Mr Ahmed Ali Siddiqui. Presented at the 1st LUMS Conference on Islamic Finance, Banking and Business Ethics Conference held on 26-27th March, 2016. (Abstract here) (Publication in process)
Muhammad Azeem is currently working as Executive Finance at IBA CEIF. he has done B.COM from Karachi University in 2008. before joining IBA he has worked in Dubai with trading and manufacturing companies his core expertise in receivable, payable and reconciliations of accounts.
Saad Hamid recently completed his Masters in Islamic Finance from INCEIF - the global university for Islamic Finance, which allowed him to gain in depth knowledge of Islamic Finance. On the other hand, he has done BSc (Hons) Economics from LUMS and currently pursuing CFA, which has provided him with thorough understanding about Banking and Finance.