- Download PDF
Executive Learning Program
Introduction to Islamic Finance
Date:24th to 26th May, 2017
Venue: IBA City Campus
Timing: 9:00 am - 5:00 pmRegister Now!
IBA Centre for Excellence in Islamic Finance is pleased to offer a 3-day introductory level course to provide intensive understanding of Islamic Banking and Finance concepts, background and related Shariah principles governing Islamic Finance. The participants will develop an understanding of the modes of Islamic Finance and how they are applicable in modern day financial system. The course, enriched with case studies and practical exercises, aims to provide a rich learning experience to the participants which will equip them with the required skills to explore the growing field of Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Understand the essential Shariah Principles related to Islamic Business, Banking & Finance
- Assess how Islamic Banks operate in today's world and comprehend their Differences with Conventional Banks
- Explain the key characteristics & uses of Islamic Finance modes
- Analyze major Islamic Finance modes for asset and liability of FIs
- Explore the Frequently asked questions in Islamic Finance
Who should attend
- Islamic Banking Staff
- Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Conventional Bankers
- Capital Market Professionals
- Manager Finance
- Finance Graduates
Rs. 24,000/- per participant.
Note: 4:00 pm May 22nd, 2017