- Download PDF
Practitioners' Qualification Series
Certificate in Islamic Financial Reporting & Auditing (CIFRA)
Date:26th September 2020
Venue: online via Zoom
Timing:Register Now! Pay Online
Saturday: 6:00pm to 9:00pm | Sunday: 10:30am to 1:30pm
IBA Centre for Excellence in Islamic Finance, IBA CEIF, is offering a three months certificate course in Islamic Financial Reporting and Auditing (CIFRA). The course is based on the AAOIFI CIPA syllabus and is designed to provide an in depth knowledge of Auditing and Financial reporting for Islamic Finance Professionals. The course will mainly cover the Auditing and Accounting section of the CIPA program as well concisely touch upon the BRE and SS/SG modules. The course will be conducted by Industry experts & this would also help for CIPA exam. The participants of the course will be eligible for discounts on the CIPA Exam conducted by AAOIFI.
Financial Accounting and Reporting – (FAR)
- Islamic Financial System and Reporting Framework
- Accounting Framework and General Presentation and Disclosure.
- Ijarah and Ijarah Muntahia Bittamleek
- Musharakah and Mudarabah
- Investment in Real Estate
- Investment in Associates and Subsidiary
- Investment in Securities
- Investment Accounts
- Investment Fund Accounting
- Islamic Insurance
- Other Standards
Audit, Assurance, and Ethics – (AAE)
- Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants and Auditors
- Introduction and Objectives of an Audit
- Internal Audit
- Types of Assurance
- Client Acceptance and Continuance
- Audit Strategy and Planning
- Risk Assessment
- Audit Evidence
- Using the Work of an Expert
- Other Audit Services
Booking Terms and conditions
All the payments are to be received before the start of the course date.
- IBA CEIF shall receive full course fee.
- If the mentioned participants cannot attend the course, replacement participants are welcome.
- To cancel the registration, request should be sent through email at least 5 days before the course start date to be eligible for a refund.
- Participants who do not show up for the course are liable to pay full course fee & no refund will be given.
- If a course is postponed for whatever reason, registered participants will automatically be registered for new date of the course and will be informed in advance.
- Eligibility criterion
This is an advanced level course which requires basic knowledge of Islamic Banking and Finance. Participants should have:
- At least two years of experience in Islamic Finance Industry OR
- At least completed master's degree in business/ economics (preferred) OR
- Individuals graduated with qualification in Islamic Jurisprudence with one-year experience with any Islamic Financial institution
- If you do not fulfill any of the above criteria, BUT you strongly feel that you can attend this course, you can send your profile to let us assess you
- Registration Deadline and fees
PKR 50,000 /- Exclusive of taxes (per participant)
25th September 2020